What does a location manager do?
As a location manager my work revolves around the following points:
- Finding, negotiating and securing the right location that will convey the director, the photographer and the set designers vision.
- Obtaining rights and permits for the choosen location.
- Informing the surrounding homes, businessess or affected public of upcoming event.
- Preparing the location to avoid damages.
- Coordinating traffic and arranging parking for crew.
- Coordinating facillities such as toilets, tents, seats, etc.
- Returning the location back to it´s normal state.
Do you want to work with me?
- I live in Stockholm, Sweden
- I work mainly on short term projects, commercials, fashion shoots etc.
- I have been working in the film industry for nearly two decades
- I can provide location assistants, vehicles, equipment etc.